Sunday 1 January 2017

Jokes aside...

Ok... so this week, I came across the (I don't even know what to call them, conspiracists?) who are essentially completely, utterly and passionately against the prospect of geo-engineering as a climate change mitigation strategy. They even have their own website and a 2 hour long documentary. I started watching and only lasted 35 minutes as the only thing I could compare it to would be propaganda. By no means do I want to sound condescending, but a recent, 'top story,' discussed "climate engineers" and their intent to induce anomalous and un-natural cooling to lull the U.S. population into a state of bewilderment about the true state of the climate system...

ba - dum - dum - csshh! America, you never fail to amuse me.

In all seriousness, I have included the links above, would I recommend a read and a brief watch? Yes.  Would I recommend truly listening to any of it? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment