Monday 12 December 2016

Discovery channel woes.

Whilst geo-engineering may be my one love in climate and atmospheric science, I have been trying to find a documentary, a worth while conference discussion, something I can share with you all in which hopefully you'll enjoy. 

Project Earth, airing back in 2008 on the discovery channel is a series where in each episode a new method of geo-engineering is discussed by leading scientists in respective fields. Episode 8 actually illustrates methods of carbon capture, as discussed previously in en earlier post, with David Keith. Even if you don't have time for all 8, I am well aware that is valuable time to be spent watching annual holiday favourites, 'Brightening Earth' and 'Fixing Carbon' were two personal favourites.

Whilst I look into the legality of recommending you towards illegal streaming sites, I have included a link to watch clips from the series via the Discovery Channel. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment